The team at the Sydney Sake Society would like to sincerely thank everyone who came to our inaugural event HaNa Ju-Rin Japanese restaurant to celebrate the launch of the Sydney Sake Society and the long-standing Sydney-Nagoya sister city relationship. You helped make it a very special evening to remember!
- A bottle of Kuheiji 2016 Eau Du Desir Junmai Ginjo (thanks to our major sponsor, Hassett Lee & Co Lawyers)
- A bottle of Fukuiwai Junmai Daiginjo (thanks to our sponsor, Japan Airlines)
- A bottle of Ippin Junmai Daiginjo (thanks to our sponsor, Ippin Australia)
- A bottle of Senbazuru Yamahai Zukuri Junmai (thanks to our sponsor, Sakeshop by Chef's Armoury)
- 10 x 2 Taronga Zoo passes (thanks to Mr Gary Fry, Conservation Project Manager at Taronga Zoo Conservation Society Australia and member of the Sydney Nagoya Sister City Committee)